Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 14

I guess that makes it two weeks huh? Well the vegan thing didn't last that's for sure, the vegetarian thing most definitely did for now. I'm pretty grossed out by meat and have found so many great substitutes I'll stick with it. I'll also stick with the whole eating ridiculously healthy thing too, at least until summer. What I really need to work on is my working out. I'm super broke, not saving a dime and spending it all on healthy food: translation: I don't have a gym member ship. I try to run out side but it's been raining about 4 out of 7 days a week since I started this. Grrr...How do I get motivated to get back in shape? With my eating habits it just learning about the food industry and the effects the food has on my body.
I think I need to find something that isn't running. Or I guess it can be running once a week and then I need to mix it up, but how? I can ride my bike...um, that's all I've got. I really want to take a hot yoga class. It's a 90 minute yoga class that is in a room that is kept a temperature of 95-100. So you sweat like crazy. That would be a good compliment to my hatred of running I guess, something I enjoy? Okay I just talked myself into. I looked it up and there is a place here down by the plaza that offers it everyday at 6:30 pm which is perfect and I can sign up of a 30 dollars for 30 days unlimited classes package as a first time member. Sweet. I guess I'm off to by a yoga mat...I'd hate to share with other sweaty peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment