Thursday, January 12, 2012

Snow days are God's way of telling you to put Baily's in your coffee

Or at least it used to be, right? I feel old and lame. It's our first official snow day of the year and I have spent all day thus far making a plan for our save the dates and saving recipes on Pinterest. These are three options I love for the save the dates:


I like this one for just the text and beautiful drawings.

I like this one for it's originality and it's a scratch off! What Missourian doesn't love to scratch that weird silver shit off of something with a nickel!?
I like this one because it is funny and doesn't have the typical wording. AND we could still use an engagement pic! Woot!

So if these 3 could get busy and have a perfect baby for me that would be pretty awesome.

Anyway, I'll figure that out tonight with my kick ass maid of honors (yes, plural. Their sisters and I won't them both, get off my back). Then I'll turn it in to my other kick ass friend Ben who will then make them for me. I am a super blessed girl to have the people in my life that I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment